ACT is able to accept gifts of appreciated securities, or stock. Should you choose to give a gift of appreciated securities please note our guidelines and stock gift procedures, below:
- Notify ACT’s development office of your intent to donate appreciated securities by emailing Claire.Eisenfeld@dev.acttheatre.org
- Provide your financial consultant with the Charles Schwab DTC instructions that follow
- ALL DELIVERIES MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND SCHWAB ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Upon receipt of the shares in good order, Charles Schwab will liquidate the securities in the most cost-effective manner for ACT.
- Charles Schwab will document the receipt and sale of the donated stock to you and to ACT.
- ACT will issue an acknowledgement letter to you for the amount received from the sale of stock.
ACT – A CONTEMPORARY THEATRE
CHARITABLE DONATIONS DELIVERY
DTC ELIGIBLE SECURITIES:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
DTC # 0164, Code 40
1945 Northwestern Drive
El Paso, TX 79912-1108
Charles Schwab Tax ID: 94-1737782
ACT Tax ID: 91-0787792
If delivering a physical stock certificate, please call us in advance to ensure the proper paperwork is submitted for transfer. This will facilitate timely acceptance and processing of your gift.
Questions? Contact Claire Eisenfeld, Individual Giving Manager, at Claire.Eisenfeld@dev.acttheatre.org.