Choose from 3 ACTPass Memberships
- The original monthly membership level—one pass for one person.
- Monthly membership designed specifically for double-Member households. Membership includes two individual Membership Cards in one convenient transaction.
- Gift the ones you love three months of Theatre with the Giftgiver ACTPass. Perfect for Christmas, birthday, anniversaries, graduations, and other special occasions.
Tickets to Mainstage and ACTLab shows
Up to ½ off extra tickets for a friend
Free see-it-again opportunities (please see fact sheet for details)
Early announcements of shows and events
Discounts with area businesses and organizations like the Burke Museum, The Carlile Room, Dragonfish Asian Cafe, Henry Art Gallery, Palomino, The Pike Brewing Company, Purple Cafe and Wine Bar, Seattle Theatre Group, Schilling Cider, Tango Restaurant and Lounge, The Triple Door, and Wild Ginger.
Details to Note
- All monthly ACTPass Memberships require a six month minimum commitment. Membership start date is calculated based on the calendar month in which you are enrolling. Some restrictions apply. For questions or to cancel please call the ticket office.
- To reactivate a Membership that has been valid within the past six months, a $10 reactivation fee will be charged.
- Good for access to Mainstage and ACTLab programming only. Can’t be combined with previously purchased ACTPass Membership or any other offer. Does not include A Christmas Carol, fundraising events, special programming, or guest events. Other restrictions may apply.
ACTPass Membership FAQ
For one monthly fee, you can see as much or as little as you want of ACT’s Mainstage and ACTLab productions.
You do not need to purchase any tickets—however, you do need to reserve a seat to every show of your choice (in advance or just before the show), and you will need to pick up your ticket(s) at Will Call. Simply show your ACTPass card and pick up your tickets. No additional ticket charges apply.
You may reserve seats to a show online by logging into your account and choosing a performance just like you’d buy a ticket. You can also reserve by emailing us at email@example.com, by calling our Ticket Office at 206.292.7676, or by visiting us at 7th and Union in Downtown Seattle.
You are guaranteed admission to ACT‐produced shows (Mainstage and ACTLab productions), unless the show you choose is sold out, in which case we will help you find a show with seats available.
Yes! As an ACTPass Monthly Member, you are entitled to free ticket exchanges, pending availability. Please try to make the exchange at least 24 hours prior to the performance you are exchanging.
We auto bill your credit card on the 1st or 15th of every month, depending on when your Membership is activated.
There is no initiation or processing fee, however, ACTPass Members agree to a minimum of six months of Membership.
All of our communications to you about upcoming shows, additional offers, added benefits, and Member updates and changes are sent via email. This allows us to communicate to you in real‐time and saves on paper waste. It is the best way to keep you in the know about your Membership, enabling you to maximize the full benefits offered to you.
As an ACTPass Member, you will receive an exclusive discount to select performances of our annual holiday production of A Christmas Carol.
You can see a show as many times as you want, pending seat availability on the day of the show. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Ticket Office to check availability, 206.292.7676. Please note: Repeat attendance may only be reserved on the same day as the show you want to see again.
Have additional questions? Please call the ACT Ticket Office at 206.292.7676 between 12:00pm–6:00pm, Tuesday–Sunday.